Kaoife & Josh's Wedding at Sassi
Tuesday, April 07, 2009



I feel so fortunate that I was able to kick off my wedding season with Kaoife and Josh's wedding last week at Sassi in North Scottsdale. They are such a kind couple and their wedding was filled with so much emotion and fun, not to mention the absolutely perfect AZ spring weather and that Sassi is always so great to shoot at, so it was such a wonderful day all around! Kaoife is from Ireland, so they incorporated some traditional Irish ceremony rituals and I know it meant a great deal to them that so many people traveled so far to be a part of their day.

I also want to mention that Kate & Gretchen with Imoni Events helped plan the wedding and coordinated their day flawlessly. These two are so on top of their game, not to mention very professional and kind, that they really made things flow well, which I think makes the day more fun for all everyone involved - exactly as it supposed to be!

Florals: Petal Pushers
Entertainment: Peter Welter Entertainment (reception) and String Serenade (ceremony)
Cake: Let Them Eat Cake
Hair & Makeup: Deanna Rene



And it doesn't hurt that Kaoife is so stunning!








Kaoife's dad gave a toast at the reception that did not leave a dry eye in the house, including mine!



Josh and his boys all looking quite dapper








One of my favorite parts of the day -when the couple is "officially" married and the resulting expressions of emotion are so genuine.











Yummy light.



I adore this next shot. I think its one of my favorites from the day.





I have no idea why, but I was loving the low, warm light and juxtaposition of the busy kitchen behind them as we walked by it to the cocktail reception.




I don't normally post family formals, but I had to show this one of Proud Papa with his FOUR gorgeous daughters! A lucky man indeed.



I love this candid of Kaoife at the cocktail reception








Congratulations Kaoife and Josh! Thank you for allowing me to be a part of your moving wedding and capturing your day! I also want to thank my good friend and the very talented Andy Andrews for shooting their wedding with me!

Labels:

9 Comments For This Post ~ Add A New Comment...
 
 
     
ARCHIVES
September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009
  CATEGORIES
ALL
WEDDINGS
ENGAGEMENTS
PORTRAITS
ALBUMS
NEWS
PERSONAL
RESOURCES
CONTESTS
RSS FEED