Brett & Barbara's Wedding
Monday, October 27, 2008



I had the opportunity to photograph Brett and Barbara's wedding last week at a private residence in Paradise Valley. They came to me through referral from my hair stylist extraordinaire Janine at Stephan Paul Salon - Brett is Janine's brother. They were both so gracious and cool the whole day and it was so fun to shoot here because the house was very inspiring in and of itself. It's kind of ironic that it was held in this location, because I didn't realize that when I first went out to scout the location that I had in fact been there once before. It's my friend Heather's parents amazing home at the top of Mummy Mountain and they were so kind to share it for the wedding. I'm not sure the view of Camelback Mountain gets any better! It was a beautiful day and I had so much fun photographing Brett and Barb.





Barb realized that she hadn't yet seen herself before we headed up to do some pictures, and I loved her reaction when she did find the mirror.




I love her Mom's expression as she choked up a bit at the sight of Barb all dressed up.





















Thank you so much you guys for sharing your wedding with me! You two are so cool and I have no doubt will have a long and happy life together, with a deep friendship as your base.

Labels:

3 Comments For This Post ~ Add A New Comment...
 
 
     
ARCHIVES
September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009
  CATEGORIES
ALL
WEDDINGS
ENGAGEMENTS
PORTRAITS
ALBUMS
NEWS
PERSONAL
RESOURCES
CONTESTS
RSS FEED