Stefani & Garret
Friday, October 19, 2007

Stefani and Garret were married last Saturday at the Hyatt Regency Scottsdale Resort at Gainey Ranch in an intimate and touching ceremony followed by a romantic al fresco reception on the Terrace Court lawn. I had never met the couple in person before their wedding day because Stefani booked me over the internet after seeing my website, so I wasnt sure what to expect. She and Garret live in Missouri, and we talked on the phone and via email many times during the planning process, but it still isnt like the experience of meeting in person. But they surpassed all of my expectations and were just just awesome. Stefani's adorable daughter Sophia played a special role in the day of course and both of their families were very warm and wonderful.

Not to mention it was another truly perfect autumn Saturday in Arizona!

Here are some of my favorites...


Make up by the one and only Kelli Leslie.


I love this shot of Sophie getting ready. She looks very grown up, not 5!


I love, love these next two shots of Stefani



Beautiful gerber daisy bouquets provided by Gatsby's Fine Florist


Love these of Sophie


Pretty details from the day, including the cake provided by the Hyatt.


As the ceremony started, Sophia got a little nervous to walk down the aisle by herself with all that attention on her, so her Grandma walked up to help her feel more comfortable. I love the little pout and pure determination of throwing the flowers down for her Mom's entrance.




Cute kiss moment

This one might be my favorite. I love the moment right after the couple is married because their expressions and emotions are 100% natural and its a fleeting moment that can never be duplicated with the same sense of honesty.

Who doesn't love some bling!

Another tender moment between the couple right after their ceremony.

Some bride and groom portrait time...


LOVE this one too... they were pretty far away from me and we couldnt talk so they were off doing their own thing and Garret started dancing Stefani around. I love how they are looking at each other.

Some traditional portraits of the beautiful couple.




The family sharing a dance together.


A very tender moment between Stefani and her dad.

I'll probably have a few more to post, but these were some of my favorites so far.
Thanks Stefani and Garret for sharing your beautiful day with me!

Labels:

0 Comments For This Post ~ Add A New Comment...
 
 
     
ARCHIVES
September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009
  CATEGORIES
ALL
WEDDINGS
ENGAGEMENTS
PORTRAITS
ALBUMS
NEWS
PERSONAL
RESOURCES
CONTESTS
RSS FEED