Sonja and Marcus
Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Sonja and Marcus were married October 20th at The Boulder's Resort in north Scottsdale in a mid-morning ceremony. I went up early that morning to spend some time with Sonja to capture some bridal portraits of her - which was easy to do since she is so beautiful! We had a lot of fun walking around the Golden Door spa and resort in general finding new spots for pictures. Sonja and I really clicked upon meeting (we were both engaged in Italy and found we had several other things in common) and just generally hit it off, so it was really a fun wedding for me. Sonja's mom is an event planner for the PPA in Atlanta and she is really close to both of her parents. She mentioned at the ceremony how much Marcus reminded her of her father and she had told me earlier that she knew she would marry him after their second date!

Here are a few favorites from the day.... I know I have more favs, but I wanted to get these up initially.







A shot during their first dance that I really liked.



I love how the sun rays seem to be highlighting just them during the ceremony.


I thought it was really nice that they made a donation to a charity they support in lieu of wedding favors.



I love how everyone in the picture has a camera :-)

Thank you Sonja and Marcus for sharing your beautiful and fun day with me. You guys are wonderful!

Labels:

4 Comments For This Post ~ Add A New Comment...
 
 
     
ARCHIVES
September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009
  CATEGORIES
ALL
WEDDINGS
ENGAGEMENTS
PORTRAITS
ALBUMS
NEWS
PERSONAL
RESOURCES
CONTESTS
RSS FEED