Lindsay and Eric's Wedding Album
Monday, September 17, 2007

So I'm finally getting around to posting some wedding albums! I'll start with Lindsay and Eric's wedding at Sassi this past March. I loved everything about this wedding! It was fun, emotional, beautiful and both families were so incredibly nice. Click here to see the full slideshow of their album.



Since my fall wedding season is about to start back up next week, and these books are always big sellers, I thought I'd share a few additional pictures of the various types of custom albums and coffee table books that I offer. Albums range from extrememly high end, one-of-a-kind LaVie Albums to fun and trendy economical coffee table books, with options nearly everywhere in between. Covers can range from contemporary brushed metal, to hot red leather, to soft sage green, to silk lined, or hard bound books like you find in a book store. My most popular sellers are the leather-bound, flush mount collage albums (like Lindsay and Eric's above.)



Parents, these books are not just for weddings! Many families want a way to preserve their memories in custom coffee table books for infant, maternity, children or family sessions throughout the year.

If you are ever interested in learning more about album options, just
shoot me an email or call!


Labels:

4 Comments For This Post ~ Add A New Comment...
 
 
     
ARCHIVES
September 2007 October 2007 November 2007 December 2007 January 2008 February 2008 March 2008 April 2008 May 2008 June 2008 July 2008 August 2008 September 2008 October 2008 November 2008 December 2008 January 2009 February 2009 March 2009 April 2009 May 2009 June 2009 July 2009 August 2009 September 2009
  CATEGORIES
ALL
WEDDINGS
ENGAGEMENTS
PORTRAITS
ALBUMS
NEWS
PERSONAL
RESOURCES
CONTESTS
RSS FEED